BornPrettyStore Review: Purple and Pink Floral Water Decals

No flash, inside my light box
(sorry for it being blurry)
 Hi everyone! I have another product review from BornPrettyStore! A couple of days ago, I shared a look using BornPrettyStore's Pink Floral Water Decals and today I have another set of water decals to share! These ones are their Purple and Pink Floral Water Decals. I think I like these decals a lot better than the last ones (but only because of the image.. they both go on flawlessly and look great!). 




I started by painting my nails three coats of Beyond the Nail - Shooting Star. When they were dried, I cut out the images I wanted and one-by-one, I placed them in water for 10 seconds. I then pulled them out of the water, and slid the decal off the paper backing. Carefully, with tweezers, I placed the water decal onto my nails and lightly smoothed it out. I continued to do this for each nail, and then put one coat of PRO-FX - Complete 3 (as a topcoat) over each nail. While still wet, I placed one Silver Round Nail Stud on the tip of each nail.

With flash, against my wall
With flash, against my wall
With flash, against my wall
These water decals go for $1.99 and are available HERE
 
www.bornprettystore.com
Use code AJB10 on checkout for 10% OFF!

Labels: , ,